RE: (erielack) Foreign/Pool Power on EL

Detours are technically not run-throughs or pool power, but I say keep posting them, just note what they are. I think they're kind of cool, and it even gives some justification to run some pretty wacky (for the EL) power for modelers! If it was an infrequent occurrence, such as the ones you mention, I'd detail the item as a "detour."

If it was an actual EL train with foreign power, I'd call it a "run-through."

	- Paul