RE: (erielack) Foreign/Pool Power on EL

Another thought: I've never seen run-through power with AT&SF, even though the SF-100 was a pretty big train in the EL's last years. You'd assume that passing power straight through the Chicago gateway would help speed the train along, but I've never seen Santa Fe units on the EL (or vice-versa). Anyone know?

	- Paul