Re: (erielack) If you thought NJT restrictions on photography aretough, watc...

Bob, you are not old fashioned, you are RIGHT ON THE MONEY.  Common sense,  good judgement,
and respect for those protecting us from the terrorist situation the world is in right now
must take precedence over simple picture taking.  If there was no war going on, it would be
a different situation entirely.

The first thing a RR employee or trained security professional will look for is someone
acting nonchalant and trying to conceal a camera.  Very bad advice.