(erielack) Freight Yard shanty colors???

Any one out there know what color scheme was used on the little shantys that
were in the Lackawanna Freight Yards?  You know the small buildings that
were used to store tools and other small equipment?  I am a painting
contractor but am having a heck of a time trying to figure out what color
tones were used from all the black and white prints I have that show the
buildings.
Thanks for any help!
John Roskoski