Re: (erielack) If you thought NJT restrictions on photography are tough, watc...

And this is why it is somewhat ludicrous that Homeland Security funds are
being spread around the country as if every locale was an equal target.
You're right that acting suspicious is being a bad idea, but we've already
been regaled here with stories of railfans who have acted normally and been
harassed.  I think the best advice is be careful and look out for anyone
who could be either police or rail security.

                      Peter Heimbach
                      <plh5_@_charter.net>
                      Sent by:            To:     TrainGG1_@_aol.com
                      erielack-owner_@_list cc:     STEVEZ10@aol.com
                      s.elhts.org                 paultup_@_lucent.com
                                                  erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
                                          Subject:
                      07/24/2005 08:10 PM         Re: (erielack) If you thought NJT restrictions on photography are tough, watc...
                      Please respond to
                      Peter Heimbach

This has to be the worst information I have ever seen on the internet.
Act suspicious and you will be observed being suspicious.
It is legal  to take pictures.
Here in Tennessee they are not afraid of picture taking of the Railroads.
Far better than near my old favorite RR the DL&W.
Pete