Re: (erielack) NJT photography way out in the wild wild West

Man, I guess I shouldn't have parked my BRIGHT RED SUV in the Subway
parkinglot when I took pictures of the Hornell Depot this AM.  I stood right next to
it too.
Anyway, the depot looks great, compared to just a few years ago.  Oh yea,
this is western NY, Hornell, former Erie, EL town.  I think they had some sort of
huge operation here up until last century.
Parked just down the road in the confines of the French Alstom, man they
built a neat building, (looks like it's been there for over one hundred years) are
a handful of NJTransit locos.  Not sure of the model, to my untrained eye
they look like Amtrak AMD-103.  I may or may not have digital proof of #4003
gleaming in the early morning sun.  Also found behind the wire were a set of
NJTransit cars, 5000 or 6000 series.
Some cars labeled MARTA (Atlanta?) and looked like DC Metro as well.
On the James street park side 5 locos were coupled together, 2 undecs on
either end with the 3 middle, 4007, 4016, 4041.  A couple more were all painted up
but the shawdows and angels were right.  I had to be careful of the
concertina wire surrounding NS ROW.

Once the BOLO expires for the vehicle and tags I may or may not submit them
to ABPR.

On a related note I emailed Amtrak using my dot mil work address about
photographing arrivals/departuresat stations, I was told to call Amtrak Police.
Haven't done it yet.

Have a good one.