RE: (erielack) If you thought NJT restrictions on photography are tough, watc...

Woah! Careful with some of that advise! As a railroader, I can tell you that
if I see someone concealing a camera, and then they whip it out quickly to
take a photo, I'm on the phone with the dispatcher immediately. I'm less
likely to be concerned if someone is being an "obvious" railfan, camera(s)
around their necks, waiting for the perfect shot (or taking a photo of the
headlights from 1/2 mile away)

Acting suspicious is not the way to not look suspicious!

Mike Steinberg
BNSF, St. Louis, MO