Re: (erielack) Re: film

Gary,

Haven't read it yet, but as the cost for greater megapixels goes down the
writing is on the wall for "analog" technology (such as film).  That's just
the way it is.

Chuck

                      "Gary R. Kazin"
                      <gkazin_@_yahoo.com>
                      Sent by:            To:     EL List <erielack_@_lists.railfan.net>
                      erielack-owner_@_list cc:
                      s.elhts.org         Subject:
                                                  Re: (erielack) Re: film

                      07/22/2005 07:53 AM
                      Please respond to
                      "Gary R. Kazin"

The September issue of Railfan & Railroad magazine has a six-page article
"Welcome to the World of Digital Photography.  Read it and make your own
decision...

- --- Charles_Walsh_@_Berlex.com wrote:
> Dear Blake,
>
> I more or less agree with you regarding Fujichrome, but it's becoming a
> moot point for most of us since I think there's no going back from
> digital.

Gary R. Kazin
DL&W Milepost R35.7
Rockaway, New Jersey