Re: (erielack) Re: film

Dear Blake,

I more or less agree with you regarding Fujichrome, but it's becoming a
moot point for most of us since I think there's no going back from digital.

Chuck

                      "Blake Tatar"
                      <BDTatar_@_worldnet.a
                      tt.net>             To:     <erielack_@_lists.elhts.org>
                      Sent by:            cc:
                      erielack-owner_@_list Subject:
                      s.elhts.org                 (erielack) Re: film

                      07/21/2005 12:04 PM
                      Please respond to
                      "Blake Tatar"

I got sick of the high price for Kodachrome so I tried Fuji. I have been
using it ever since. You can get the USA made Fujichrome Provia 100 asa 36
exposure for $4.50 a roll and $4.25 for the mailer at B&H Photo. I hate to
say it guys, but Fuji Provia 100 is better than Kodachrome 64 in many ways.
The reds are brighter, it's more forgiving and it gives you a couple more F
stops due to it's higher speed. Hey, shoot 1 roll and compare it.

Blake D. Tatar

Custom painting, repairs and modifications
of model railroad equipment. Brass a Specialty.

E-mail : BDTatar_@_worldnet.att.net
Website @ : www.BlakeDTatar.com

All mail is scanned by Norton Internet Security
2005 prior to sending!