Re: (erielack) Village of Underwood

Thanks very much for that photo. Yes as you were told a year ago, the site is
being developed for housing. With housing coming in from one side and the
Rte. 6 Freeway in existence just above, it's only a matter of time.

That was very real to me when we were at those locations over the July 4
Weekend. The sad part is that a piece of Scranton's history (like a lot of other
pieces) are going away and no one seems to care.

Can you tell us what else you saw there a year ago?

Rick