(erielack) Re: [DelawareLackawanna] Re: Slateford tower meeting-MOVED

In a message dated 7/17/2005 1:49:13 PM Central Daylight Time,
trey_cnj_@_hotmail.com writes:

NS owns the tower..We are looking into leasing it from them like the East
Stroudsburg Tower society is doing with their group. I did some homework on this
issue.
thanks for the information concerning the B&DR railfan weekend. I'll advise
more this week
Were you planning on attending the meeting next weekend?
New date coflicts with B&DR Railfan Weekend! Also has anyone verified
ownership of tower site and/or gotten permission to do this project?
Given the adjacency of the mainline, the tower could become state
property, if not already, when passenger service resumes.

In DelawareLackawanna_@_yahoogroups.com, ksmollin@a... wrote:
> Due to an pesky ear infection, i'll move the meeting to next Saturday
the
> 23rd of July. I hope to see everyone out there for the first meeting.
Remember to
> bring some clippers for some light brushcutting. Time of the meeting
will be
> 1pm..unless the weather is going to be hot that day..then i'll move
it up to
> the AM.
> Keith

Yahoo! Groups Links