Re: (erielack) BIG news...

Life Like produces, among other things, the "blue ice" packs for coolers.

Frank Mellott

Henry W Jarusik wrote:

>Paul wrote,"to dump the model stuff..."  Therefore, what else does
>Life-Like manufacture/produce?  I've only known them through the model
>trains.
>

>On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 12:10:29 -0400, "Tupaczewski, Paul R (Paul)"
><paultup_@_lucent.com> said:
>

>>For modelers: Walthers has purchased Life-Like Models!
>>
>>It's been rumored that Life-Like wanted to dump the model stuff, now it's
>>confirmed:
>>
>>http://www.trains.com/Content/Dynamic/Articles/000/000/006/040zecdn.asp
>>
>>	- Paul
>>

>>	The Erie Lackawanna Mailing List
>>	Sponsored by the ELH&TS
>>	http://www.elhts.org

- --
"Burn down your cities and leave our farms, and your cities will spring up again as if by magic;
 but destroy our farms and grass will grow in the streets of every city in the country." - William Jennings Bryan

"If we go across the border, there will always be one more sanctuary just beyond the one we clean out"-John Paul Vann

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"- Benjamin Franklin

"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately"-Benjamin Franklin