RE: Rahway Valley Photo was Re: (erielack) FW: NYSW List - M orristown & Erie ( Off topic)

Summit has a siding just east of the passenger car yard, close to one-time
junction with the Rahway Valley; back in the 1980's NJT kept a Russell
snow plow at the end of it.  One day, a train was routed into the siding
and pushed the plow off the end of the siding.  The plow was later
scrapped.

- --- "Tupaczewski, Paul R (Paul)" <paultup_@_lucent.com> wrote:
> Here's a question: Interchange was performed at Summit - but where did
> they park the interchange cars? Behind the layover yard? There's not
> much room there, so I was curious where they did this.

Gary R. Kazin
DL&W Milepost R35.7
Rockaway, New Jersey

http://www.geocities.com/gkazin/index.html