RE: (erielack) hospital

Try the following link for the issue in question:

http://companypubs.elhts.org/LACK_Aug1954.pdf

Pat McKnight
Historian/Archivist
Steamtown NHS

                      "Montgomery, Edward
                      T"                         To:       "Tim" <njmidland_@_peoplepc.com>,
                      <Edward.Montgomery@         "Tupaczewski,Paul R \(Paul\)" <paultup_@_lucent.com>,
                      fcps.edu>                   "Jim Guthrie" <jguthrie_@_pipeline.com>, "Peter
                      Sent by:                    Heimbach" <plh5_@_charter.net>,
                      erielack-owner_@_list         <erielack@lists.elhts.org>
                      s.elhts.org                cc:       (bcc: Pat McKnight/STEA/NPS)
                                                 Subject:  RE: (erielack) hospital

                      07/15/2005 11:59 AM
                      AST
                      Please respond to
                      "Montgomery, Edward
                      T"

Moses Taylor was still recognized by the Lackawanna Railroad.  In one of
the few LACKAWANNA magazines published there was a photograph of it as
well as a story about it.  I believe it's on the site where the employee
magazines are.

Ed Montgomery