Re: Rahway Valley Photo was Re: (erielack) FW: NYSW List - Morristown & Erie ( Off topic)

Don,

One additional point: correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the DL&W
(and maybe later the EL as well) owned a significant chunk of RV stock
similar as to what was done with the L&HR and to a lesser extent the Nickel
Plate.

Chuck

Maybe at one time this was true, but from the late 1950's on the RV was owned by two or three families (the M&E was similar).

Question:  how much interchange was there between DL&W/EL and RV compared with LV and CNJ?  I always got the impression that the Summit interchange was never very important.

Tim