Re: Rahway Valley Photo was Re: (erielack) FW: NYSW List - Morristown & Erie ( Off topic)

Don,

Yeager isn't a surprise since I think they were the last remaining customer
(?) when the RV abandoned service.  But it is a bit of a surprise that
there are two others waiting.  I guess a through line would allow M&E to
keep all their equipment in Morristown, if they so choose.  Sorry, I wasn't
accusing you of an off-topic discussion, which I don't think is such a big
deal anyway.  But clearly this DOES have an impact on a fomer EL line.

Chuck

                      donald kern
                      <doubletrack_@_comcas
                      t.net>              To:     Charles_Walsh_@_Berlex.com
                      Sent by:                    Erie Lackawanna Mail List <erielack_@_lists.railfan.net>
                      erielack-owner_@_list cc:
                      s.elhts.org         Subject:
                                                  Re: Rahway Valley  Photo    was Re: (erielack) FW: NYSW List -  Morristown & Erie ( Off
                                                  topic)
                      07/15/2005 10:03 AM
                      Please respond to
                      donald kern

Hi Chuck,   I wasnt the one saying the Subject was OT for the list  I
was just giving a more accurate discription of where that photo was
taken....I dont know about the SIRT side other than the already served
Bayway Refinery  but Sources Have told me that they have at least 3
Consignees waiting on the RV side   one of them is Yeager Lumber on
Morris ave  who has wanted rail service restored for years!

<mail_@_joshuakblay.com>
Railfan. Net'" <erielack_@_lists.railfan.net>