RE: (erielack) hospital

Jim Guthrie wrote:

> I'm on vacation and my notes are home, but the DL&W of Moses
> Taylor is the
> DL&W Coal Co.  ot the railroad per se. The DL&W was very
> Christian/paternalistic in outlook (no trains/no mining on
> Sunday) in the
> atyle of 19th-Century Social Gospel Protestants.

This always cracked me up - or at least made me think of how American society has changed. In my collection of DL&W employee magazines, the December issues always had a Christian theme. The first December issue has a full-page cover of a mosaic of Jesus Christ! A cover like this would NEVER fly in today's era of "political correctness."