Rahway Valley Photo was Re: (erielack) FW: NYSW List - Morristown & Erie ( Off topic)

Photo is captioned  Rahway Valley Line   the Actual Location is St
Goerges Ave Roselle on the Former SIRT line between Bayway and Cranford
Jct (CNJ  now NJT Raritan Valley line)  the true RV  went from Cranford
and Roselle Park to Summit   theyre rebuilding that portion at this time...
I remeber seeing B&O power pulling train across same road in 1960s-early 70s