(erielack) ELDCPS Convention & Diner 470

Listers,

We have updated our website with the latest convention information,
including a full list of convention events, including the
Delaware-Lackawanna photo freight, the night photo session, model
railroading seminars, and all of our speakers and presentations.

We want to reiterate that you do not have to be an ELDCPS member to join us
in Scranton October 21-23rd. We have invited all members of the Erie
Lackawanna Historical Society, Erie Lackawanna Historical & Technical
Society, Nickel Plate Road Historical & Technical Society, and New Jersey
Midland Railroad Historical Society as well. In addition, all veterans of
the Erie Lackawanna and its predecessors are welcome.

We are very excited about the events we have planned for the convention, and
we hope to see a lot of you there.

Full details can be found at www.eldcps.org/convention.html

Regarding Phoebe Snow Diner 470, the car has arrived in Kansas City and has
been interchanged with the Kansas City Southern. We expect the car to arrive
at Midwest Locomotive within the next week. Thank you again to everyone who
helped us purchase and transport this gem. We hope to get 470 into the shop
as soon as work is complete on Diner 741 and Pullman "City of Lima". We hope
for your continued support of our project.

Michael Steinberg
VP/Communications, Erie Lackawanna Dining Car Preservation Society
www.eldcps.org