RE: (erielack) Athearn SD45-2 shots

If you look carefully, the unit has not only low-profile fans, but low-profile dust bin housing (just behind the cab) and the low-profile dynamic brake vent.

I never thought I'd see the day when you'd see manufacturers do such minute variations on plastic models (the EL - and successor roads - is the only road that had these details)   Bravo, Athearn!

	- Paul