Re: (erielack) NMRA Convention

Regarding Tsunami I could not find nothing but brochures, and couldn't get
near the representatives.

Regarding the Digitrax decoder. They demonstrated one at a Friday night
clinic. The msrp is indeed less than $70.00. It will come with
preprogrammed sounds, but will have the capability of having sounds
downloaded to the decoder by the customer. Release date is to be late this
year and dealers can take orders now.

Ben Bartlett