(erielack) Steamtown's 10th

One of the nice things was the display of motive power from four railroads at
the turntable. Represented were Delaware-Lackawanna, Reading & Northern, CP
Rail and Delaware & Hudson is it's great lightning stripes that I clearly
remember. All four were in pristine condition but at the same time, you realized
that they are work horses. A great display, not to forget the Lackawanna
switcher and the LV caboose.

I was surprised, however, to find that NS did not provide any motive power
even though NS is now a presence the Scranton area. Their presence was noted but
I thought for sure they would provide a locomotive along with the others.

Does anyone know why they didn't?

Rick