Re: (erielack) My Steamtown trip-

Thanks Walt and Pat!

Walt, your tour guide is exactly what I was looking for!   I should have
studied up a bit before we left, but the summer's not over yet, and we
missed a lot at Steamtown.  Even my (slighly RR jaded) 14 year old
thought it was cool, and wants to go back.  ANd the nice thing is I can
drop the wife off at he mall and go hunting from there!

And Pat, I would appreciate any info you can offer.  So the EL car is a
fake?  I thought the colors were off {jeez, now I sound like Paul! ;^) }
but wasn't sure.  Is the Lackawanna switcher near the turntable original?

Thanks!
Al