From: erielack-owner_@_lists.elhts.org on behalf of JG at graytrainpix
Sent: Sun 7/10/2005 5:46 PM
To: erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
Subject: (erielack) The Ray Scott Collection: XW Tower Paterson

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-07-10-05

rs_XWTower.jpg (image/jpeg, 1000x761 143288 bytes, BF: 5.31 ppb)

Ray Scott, a long time EL fan (who did a stint with the company around '64
as a tower operator and signal maintainer), has very graciously allowed me
to share some shots from his collection.  Muchas Gracias, Ray.  I'll start
the exhibition with a biggie: XW Tower in Paterson, along with motorcar.
The shot was taken by Ray's father, the late George R. Scott Sr.  More to
follow.

Jim Gerofsky