(erielack) July 10, 2005 D.L.& W. Sussex Branch Memorial Day

On July 10, 1966 the Sussex Branch of the Lackawanna railroad saw the
last passenger train grace it's rails from Netcong up to Branchville,
New Jersey.  This year I present a small work of fiction about how this
trip may have been different for one of the Passengers on that train.

With a slight tip of the hat the author of 'The Last Night Before
Conrail' and Rod Serling, I submit for your approval, the story of a
passenger named Eddy, who has mistakenly bought a ticket for a ride into
the Twilight Zone.

Check it out here:
http://dlw-sussexbranch.com/Dave_Rutan/Poems/ghost-train.html

Dave
- --
The First Railroad in Sussex County New Jersey
http://DLW-SussexBranch.com
Monomania can be a good thing