Re: (erielack) Steamtown 10th Anniversary

I could do the same if I owned a Tarus but I live in NYC and a car is a
hindrance. I don't need a car here but everything's a trade off. When I leave here,
I'm a slave to the commuter bus with no other choice.

So I either pay the $71 and change or stay home. Since I have a house in
Scranton, I'll put up with the inconvenience of the commuter bus and the bonus of
sitting in I80 traffic (or as we say down here, it's taking the Long Island
Expy in the other direction). And is sure is.

The worst thing is to be sitting in I80 traffice and seeing the rails across
the river on the PA side unused exepct for freight.

Rick