Fwd: Re: (erielack) EL and it's meaning in reality!

I ment SE-99 not SE-9 but the general rule applies, EL SUCKS!!!!!!!

Trey Biscoe <sbd8900_@_yahoo.com> wrote:Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 18:02:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: Trey Biscoe <sbd8900_@_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: (erielack) EL and it's meaning in reality!
To: erielack_@_lists.railfan.net

Oh and I also forgot to say another thing, is that the ES-99/SE-9 a freight trains were a disgrace...took 8 hours to get from E=rail to Scranton via circutious route

Trey Biscoe <sbd8900_@_yahoo.com> wrote:
EL stands for ERIE LACKAMONEY plain and simple and I for one am happy about it!! THANK GOD! ugly railroad, and just a sorry excuse for a railroad!

 Sell on Yahoo! Auctions  - No fees. Bid on great items.