(erielack) DL&W wood side gon

The end of a DL&W composite gon is visible in one of the recently posted DL&W float pictures.

Does anyone have a good photo of one of these cars? I have the photo from M.D. McCarter which shows one of these cars with the end modified and I have the Tabor book which contains a builders photo of one of these cars.

Were these cars ever rebuilt with steel sides? Anyone have a photo fo that?

Ed Mines

Edward B. Mines
238 Willard Dr.
Hewlett, NY  11557