From: erielack-owner_@_lists.elhts.org
[mailto:erielack-owner_@_lists.elhts.org]On Behalf Of Tupaczewski, Paul R
(Paul)
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 8:48 AM
To: 'erielack_@_lists.railfan.net'
Subject: (erielack) Oldies but goodies, batch 3

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-06-29-05

erie.jpg (image/jpeg, 1197x883 277466 bytes)
paterson.jpg (image/jpeg, 1302x878 363112 bytes)

Two more classic shots. The first is a view of what I believe is Erie
industrial trackage in Jersey City. The second is a shot of the (DL&W?)
Paterson Jct. tower in Paterson, year unknown.

	- Paul

 <<erie.jpg>>  <<paterson.jpg>>