RE: (erielack) Mystery EL location...

I like looking at old pictures and postcards (both railroad and otherwise)
and there are a few things that I picked up- no I can't say where it is
either- but these clues might spark memories.

This is not on the Pascack Valley Line anywhere, and it doesn't look like
the (current) Bergen or Main Lines between Suffern and Hoboken.  As a matter
of fact, it's probably one of the branches due to the single track, though
probably not the Piermont Branch or the Northern.

1) Right hand corner, sign says "End of circuit"???
2) Red ATLANTIC sign is a forerunner of ARCO gas stations.
3) Two tracks go into one, that might help.

Of course the picture was taken in the wrong direction, the signal post to
the left has a sign on it, could be a mile marker or signal number.

We also cannot read the signs of any businesses or on the trucks :(

Are these signals Erie or Lackawanna?