From: Tupaczewski, Paul R (Paul) [mailto:paultup_@_lucent.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 3:45 PM
To: 'erielack_@_lists.railfan.net'
Subject: (erielack) Mystery EL location...

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-04-28-05

mystery-el-location.jpg (image/jpeg, 892x1338 289195 bytes)

So... can anyone tell me where ths is? (I personally have no clue, but am
interested in finding out!)

	- Paul

 <<mystery-el-location.jpg>>

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may
of the original message. To reply to our email administrator directly, send
an email to EmailAdmin_@_toysrus.com.
Toys "R" Us, Inc.