(erielack) Web Site Preview Update

I know there will be a huge stampede to view it...I have added to the
Preview section of the ELH&TS web site, the first installment and
preview, of a regular column "That Other Century". This column is
devoted to the history of the DL&W and Erie in the 19th century. Sorry,
obviously that implies no EL specific information except in a historical
sense.

The first installment is the introduction to an article which ran
serially in nine parts and was originally published in 1902. It is about
  the early development of the DL&W and its predecessors steam
locomotives. Not a hot topic for many probably, but I hope those who
study early history will enjoy it.

Look for it under the Preview section of the web site:

www.elhts.org

Regards,

Will Shultz