From: "Tupaczewski, Paul R (Paul)" <paultup_@_lucent.com>
Sent: Apr 25, 2005 1:11 PM
To: 'Len Allman' <allmansipe_@_yahoo.com>, erielack@lists.railfan.net
Subject: RE: (erielack) Tower plans

Not sure where to get the drawings, but the Erie cinder block towers also included:

"Flat face" cinderblocks:

BJ (Rutherford, NJ)
FW (Buffalo, NY)

"Rounded face" cinderblocks:

Cass Street (Hornell)
SR (Susquehanna, PA)
WJ (Ridgewood Jct, NJ)
Leavittsburg, OH

Although these were all cinder block towers, most are of different designs. I don't think there was such a thing as a "standard Erie cinder block tower" (though the wooden ones were more common and seemed to have similar designs)