(erielack) Website Update Yet Again!

List,

I have added:
Engineers and Firemen Roster for the Buffalo Division - 1952

It can be found at:

http://www.jon-n-bevliles.net/RAILROAD/rosters/erie-buff-52.html

This document lists the Engineers and Firemen in seniority order for the Buffalo Division.
Unfortunately, it does not include the Rochester Division this time.

The roster homepage can be found at:

http://www.jon-n-bevliles.net/RAILROAD/rosters/rosters.html

I'd be interested to see if anyone on this list recognizes any of the
names and knows anything about them.  Thanks.

More to come!

P.S.  George Elwood needs donations by May 15 to keep his Fallen Flags site up and running.  I
just donated, I hope you do too.  It is a very valuable asset to the entire railroading
community.

Jon Liles
ELHS # 3158
ELHTS # 45