Re: (erielack) Freelance Prototype layouts

My freelance protype layout, the Lackawanna Northern RR ( Still in the
planning stage), is based on a a ficticious but plausible merger of the Lackawanna
and the D&H. The central point of the railroad will be Port Morris Yard as it
was in its heyday with steam still hanging on and diesels assuming more of the
work. The advent of all these new DL&W models recently has caused me to shift
my thinking a bit so the railroad will be designed so that it can be run with
pure DL&W equipment or my freelance stuff. The ficticious meger will allow me
to run equipment from the D&H and Canadian Pacific ( another favorite of mine)
with some justification. Hey, it could have happened and tough noogies to
anyone who doesn't like it. This is a hobby and is supposed to be fun!! And
that's exactly what I intend to have. Now all we have to do is consumate the
purchase of this house we're looking into and I'll have the basement to build it
in!!

Al Holleuffer