(erielack) Freelance Prototype layouts

My wife Carol & I show a 3' x 12' n-trak module named the Erie-Lackawampum,
which strives to be representative in appearence and practice, but does not
duplicate any one location. They are part of our home layout, overall size
of 12' x20', which is largely in the track-laying and initial ground-forming
stage. For their part, the modules have been awarded 2 national first place
awards and a second, and are shown in N Scale Railroading magazine  July/Aug
2004.

The central part of the layout includes a division point yard which is
Hornell inspired, while the branch lines reflect the Sussex Branch, and the
Wyoming Branch. What we are going for are scenes/vignettes that elict
memories of the EL, and our experiences. To that end, unprototypical
elements (what goes where, and how; time-frame authenticity) are verboten,
but proper prototype representations are fine, even if not strictly true to
specific location/arrangement.

Having fun.

Len VanderJagt