Re: (erielack) Speaking of radios & Speed Signs

In a message dated 4/22/2005 11:22:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Dlw1el2_@_aol.com writes:

Bob,

Unless I am misinterpreting what you are saying, the   permanent speed
restriction diamond and rectangle signs are covered in  the  Employee
Time Table at the end of General Instruction   61.

Will

Will

OK,  I thought they HAD to be  SOMEWHERE.  I didn't look in the  ETT.   ONLY
the book  of rules.
Thanks
Bob

Will
Would I be correct in stating that after ETT 100 dated Sept 30, 1951 it
disappeared out of the ETTs?  The Speed charts are still there but nothing
related to the speed signs?

I still don't understand why they don't appear under Fixed Signals in the
rule book. ????

And to clarify the single yellow diamond previously mentioned.

"Its in territory of speeds of 70 MPH or above where lower speed
restrictions are in effect 4  or more miles apart. The singular diamond  will be placed
2500 feet in advance of the next double speed board."

A good educational evening indeed. :)

 Bob