Re: (erielack) RE: Speaking of radios

Todd:

"...the two I know off hand was the large radio tower in Hoboken and a
tower near the North Newark station on the Greenwood Lake Division."

Are you referring to the tall gray lattice frame tower along side the
tracks in North Newark?  If so, I always wondered what that was for,
since it had an odd shaped dish/disc on it.  Always thought it belonged
to NJ Bell.