(erielack) RE: Tickets

Rick asked me what I think fares between New York and Scranton will be, when the cut off is back in service.   I don't know how Transit determines it's fares.   When we extended service to Hackettstown a few years ago, we charged a supposedly lower than normal rate, to entice customers; and those lower rates became permanent.  Right now I charge a couple of dollars more to go from Morristown to New York than the bus competition.  Checking martztrailways.com, I see their Scranton-New York fares are:  one way $35.00; weekly is $131.  and a 44 trip, (like a monthly) is $433.00.  The highest fares on Transit are between Port Jervis and New York:  one way $15.90, weekly $100.25 and monthly $323.00.  Maybe you can extrapolate future fares from these numbers.
Philip Martin