(erielack) New FAQ Section on ELH&TS Web Site

We have completed the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section of our
web site and it is now available for all visitors to ask questions about
the railroads or about the Erie Lackawanna Historical & Technical
Society. Please feel free to take advantage of this means of
communication and information dissemination. The FAQ is accessible from
the main left side menu.

www.elhts.org

We may not be able to answer all railroad specific questions, but we
will endeavor to do our best in a timely fashion. If you see a question
without a response and might enlighten us all, feel free to send an
email to info_@_elhts.org with a subject of ELH&TS FAQ. Copy and paste the
original question into the email and your answer below it. You will be
given credit for your reply. Please include any available references to
supporting documentation if possible.

Regards,

Will Shultz
ELH&TS Webmaster