RE: (erielack) Extant DL&W bumping blocks...

Hey, Guys,
Now you see how we felt when I worked there.................even as late as
the late 60s, it was like the Roman Empire - we were the Centurions - & it
would last forever. Alas, it is gone & when I visited Scranton in 1994 or so
it looked like Roma after the vandals (Conrail) had been there.
Regards,
Walter Smith