(erielack) Re: [Newjerseytransit] Fwd: New NJT Photo permit procedure

In a message dated 4/18/2005 11:24:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
gkazin_@_yahoo.com writes:
Also, after that
> you will need to contact us of the date and locations you want to take
> photos 24 hours in advance, but the pass will be good for a year.
Why do we need to contact them of the locations every time we take a photo???
Seems very tedious to me.....If the permit is good for a year then it
shouldn't matter where we take pictures as long as we have the ID on us.....