Re: (erielack) Re: EL List Daily V3 #1617

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 CRNFLKS_@_aol.com wrote:

> Is the E-L Daily still coming out "daily?"  I have been receiving  it
> sporadically for the past two weeks or so with volumes missing in between,  and I
> have not received one since 4/12, the one I am responding to  here.  Perhaps I
> have fallen off the list or there has been a  distribution hiccup along the way,
> or perhaps an explanation was previously  posted that I missed...??  If
> someone would advise directly to my  email (_crnflks_@_aol.com_
> (mailto:crnflks_@_aol.com) ) it would be greatly  appreciated, as a response posted to a future
> volume may not find its' way to  me.  Thanks in advance!  Bruce Smith

Bruce,

The "distribution hiccup" is 100% AOL's fault, we attempt to send you the
digest every morning and I have the email logs to verify that.

AOL blocks a lot of the digests as spam. I can't print the rejection notice
URL here because AOL will block the mail as spam for that too. AOL has not
replied to any of my inquiries about this.

If you have control over spam filtering on your AOL account you may be able to
set it to not spam filter us. If not, contact AOL customer support and
complain, there's nothing I can do about it on this end.

We cannot guarantee delivery of any listmail to an AOL, Compuserve or Netscape
address because of AOL's spam filtering system.

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.    Blue Moon Internet Corp Network Administrator
www.bluemoon.net       Internet Access & Web Hosting
www.railfan.net        Railfan Network Services