(erielack) Re: EL List Daily V3 #1617

Is the E-L Daily still coming out "daily?"  I have been receiving  it
sporadically for the past two weeks or so with volumes missing in between,  and I
have not received one since 4/12, the one I am responding to  here.  Perhaps I
have fallen off the list or there has been a  distribution hiccup along the way,
or perhaps an explanation was previously  posted that I missed...??  If
someone would advise directly to my  email (_crnflks_@_aol.com_
(mailto:crnflks_@_aol.com) ) it would be greatly  appreciated, as a response posted to a future
volume may not find its' way to  me.  Thanks in advance!  Bruce Smith