(erielack) Clarification about new list sponsorship

Hello all,

	I just wanted to clarify a few things that some people have E-mailed me about. The new ELH&TS sponsorship of the list will not change ANY of the rules about this list. All old list rules still apply - ANY topics can be discussed as long as they are related to the EL/DL&W/Erie. This includes discussions about any other historical societies with EL tie-ins (ELHS, NJMRHS, ARHS, etc.) as well.

	If you have any concerns, please feel free to E-mail me off-list. Thanks!