RE: (erielack) Morristown Bumping Block

About 7 years ago, I worked at the garage at the corner of Ridgedale ave and
Morris St. in Motown. One day I was creeping up Morris St. in front of the
station in traffic. I was looking toward the tracks and noticed this block.
It was under those trees in the satellite photo. Even though it was maybe 10
feet off the street, You would never notice it unless you were looking right
at it. It was well hidden in the growth.

I asked about it on this very list and was told it was from a freight house
or team track. If I recall correctly another list member replied that he
remembered when there was either a freight house or team track there, and
that there were actually 2 tracks that came out that way. I just tried to
find the thread in the list archives but can't It must be too old.

Another thing to remember is that the roads near the station have changed
since it was built.

MDC