(erielack) Re: Phoebe Snow observation cars

The NYTimes Connecticut section for Sunday, April 10, 2005, has a front
page, lower right quarter, story on the Phoebe Snow observation lounge
cars now owned and operated by Metro-North. A Lackawanna passenger train
ad is reproduced in the article showcasing the Phoebe Snow's service to
Buffalo (my copy, delivered Saturday, was blurred.)
The reporter says that M-N now realizes the treasures they have and will
use the cars for charters. The article is quite favorable, the reporter
did a good job. I am not sure if the CT section is available on-line.
Joel McEachen in CT