(erielack) ES99 Sept 12, 1975 Point of Rocks wreck > CNJ list stuff > long...

Here's the meat of the CNJ list discussion on this topic. Mostly posted
by Bob Hoeft

dmg

/From:/ "Bob Hoeft" <cnjrules_@_...>
/Date:/ Fri Mar 25, 2005  4:35 pm
/Subject:/ RE: [CRRNJ] Re: ES99 Sept 12, 1975

"Since everybody in our group has been reading the messages going back
and forth between Joe Fisher, myself and others regarding the wreck of
ES-99 at Point Gap, Pennsylvania, I am going to post Mike Wikman's
response as it tells where all the bodies are buried. Now you will read
of the Point Gap wreck from Mike Wikman, who not only was there but was
in management as a team player to create a better railroad only to be
rebuffed by incompetent higher management. Bob Hoeft

P.S. I will not comment on Mike's politics. Many agree with him and many
disagree, however, we can't let these things ruin our health by letting
them knaw away at us. Mike. Thanks for responding. Regards to Lorraine
and family. Bob