(erielack) Fw: Old Round House

I asked JJ Young III(yes, JJ's Son) about this, as he had done some checking into it about 10 years ago. Here is his reply.

Tom B

- ----- Original Message -----
From: JJ
To: Tom Beckett
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 12:59 PM
Subject: Old Round House

Tom:
 In regards to your question, That parcel of land belongs to a group of investors. I once had their name and the lawyer that represented them.
  The property was for sale and the sign was above that section of the yards. The town of Conklin would have that information on their tax map.
 I believe that that section is still up for sale, but is ridiculously priced. The access roads from both sides of the CP rail yards are also an access road to that site. Be advised that without permission they could consider it trespassing by the railroad