RE: (erielack) Hopper construction help

Joe,

	These cars are essentially the more common 70-ton PS2 covered hopper, but stretched vertically to obtain more cubic footage. So the area in-between the hoppers (behind the side sheets) is hollow, though I think there is a brace in there (don't quote me on that, though)

	Any chance we'll see these as resin kits? :)  We could SURE use them...

	- Paul